Looking for a job?
National Electric Power Company
Procedure for candidates selection
Human resource department
In the NEPC company all the candidates, being in the selection process for a certain position, are treated equally, in accordance with the Law of labour of the Republic of Serbia . The aim of our company`s selection is to select those applicants whose qualifications, skills and competencies are the most appropriate for the requirements of a specific job position. At the same time we are trying to enable the continuous development of our employees within their professions and we provide excellent conditions for this.
The procedure for selection and recruitment:
In the ” National Electric Power Company” all employment applications are to be submitted by sending CVs , noting for which position the candidate is applying. Applications may be sent by mail and e -mail. In the event that the application is received beyond the open competition , it will be taken into consideration upon opening of a vacancy .
– Company`s needs for new employees, are advertised on Web sites.
The selection process includes the following steps:
– CV evaluation – evaluation of information provided in the CV of the applicants and their comparison with the specified job requirements.
– Testing Procedure – applicants are given personality tests, general skills and knowledge tests. These tests can be conducted and analysed only by the experts – psychologists from an accredited HR agency.
– Interview – presents verbal communication with the applicants in order to obtain information on their past experience, acquired knowledge and competences , and interview is performed by multi-member interview committee, formed by the company NEPC.
– Information obtained through test results and practical assessments and interviews, are treated as confidential and will not be disclosed to persons not involved in the selection process.
– The company will decide to offer a job to the candidate whose qualifications, skills and competences are the best suited for the subject job position.
– The Company reserves the right not to offer a job to any applicant who responded to a job competition.
– All data from the biography of the candidate will be in the HR database of the company NEPC.
– HR database is secured and all information contained therein are treated as confidential.
– If an applicant is positively evaluated in the selection process , but because of the better results of another candidate, or any other similar reason, was not offered a job , the company will contact him if a new adequate position is opened.
All candidates that entered the selection process will be informed of the competition outcome.